Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Vinyl is SUPER ADDICTIVE


I have fallen down the rabbit hole of vinyl and my Silhouette...I have made several projects and can't wait to make more...

I have done several projects.  I have not been posting them as I have been trying to practice up and get great at using vinyl on all kinds of projects.

So far I have made personalized egg cartons, porch signs, epoxied stainless steel tumblers...the list goes on and on.  There is always something going on in this crazy life and I am trying to keep up the best that I can - between trying to exercise, lose weight and get back into running, making stainless steel tumblers, flow painting, porch signs, etc...there is always something I am trying.

I keep trying to keep my blog up-to-date, but see to fail at most corners.

I will keep trying...but just like the title, #everysparemoment.



No comments: