Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2018

Where I am now...

Alright, as promised, an updated on where I am and how I'm doing....

I am still dealing with all of the laundry that a family of 5 generates.  I (sometimes) can't seem to get the load in the washer from stinking to HIGH Heaven....but I continue to try, because I feel as though I am endlessly trying to find that special sock or pair of pants...

I have taken some time from everything to make my VERY FIRST VINYL sign....I have stained, painted and applied vinyl to this sign and am very proud...I feel that since I have made my first one for my Mom then this venture will be successful - we will wait and see ;)  For now, I am just taking it all in, continuing to try to make strides forward with decluttering, organizing and cleaning.

My Mom's sign:

 (I'm so, so proud!!)

If you want to share your own struggle with me I would be grateful.  I want to hear from others who struggle, like me...or who have struggled and are succeeding...

Thanks for stopping and reading this far!!






No comments: