Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Simon Says Monthly Card Kit

I have recently subscribed to the monthly card kits featuring exclusives from Simon Says...I have been looking forward to receiving my monthly kit and this month was no exception.

With this months kit I produced this card:

Although it is a sympathy card..the colors coordinated really well..the yellow gingham ribbon was purchased from Michaels and the kraft cardstock is from SU!  The Simon Says Flower Friends set was included in the kit...and the 'with sympathy' sentiment was on it.  I distressed the edges of the card because I typically do that, but I'm not sure it was really necessary.  I didn't want to use any bright colors because of the nature of the card, however, I think the yellow ribbon does the trick!

Thanks for looking!  Comments are always encouraged!

No comments: