Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Another Tip Learned!



Back again today with another card made using the tips and techniques learned from the Pattern Play OnLineCardClasses.com, taught by Jennifer McGuire and Kristina Werner.

The focus today is using hard to use patterns...patterns that are too obnoxious or too large and would ordinarily be thrown to the side. 
Using SU! Almost Amethyst as the base, I added a large/bold print from the Samantha Collection - Lilac, a product of crate paper.  the accented dark purple pattern paper is from the Katlin Collection - Daydream and the lighter green pattern is from the Mia Collection } Stack...both also made by crate paper.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts...which I found at Target - another encouraged purchase.  I always seem blind to the need for more sentiments until I participate in a class or see a card in a gallery that I like and notice the cute sentiment.

Thanks for looking!!  Comments are always welcome!


No comments: