Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

As promised!

As promised, the third of 3 scrapbook layouts!

Scrapbooking with a purpose is essential in getting the job done!  I am glad I bought these three frames...if for no other reason than to keep me going!!

This layout features the t-ball talents of my oldest.  It, of course features his natural swinging ability and base running.  Whether they are pros or still learning, nothing brings a bigger smile to a childs face than a layout that features him or her doing something they're proud of!!

This layout was extremely simple.  I used a paper pack from Close to My Heart - this gave me the ability to have ready matched paper.  I made the base balls by punching circles and adding the faux stitching with marker.  I distressed the balls and the title to age the look a little and to help pop-up the balls...which were adhered with foam tape.  Just a small touch of journaling and an 'All Star' rub on and done!! 

This layout shows how simple photos and embellishments go a long way!!

Thanks for looking!

stay inspired!

Roseanne


No comments: