Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

I Got The News Today

Like I said earlier this week, I tried for my first design team...the Prickley Pear.  Although I didn't make it, I do appreciate being able to try.  If you have not yet tried for a DT and you think your work is good, be sure to put yourself out there.  Although I am a tad disappointed, I am all the better for the experience.

Anyway, I am posting one of my submissions today.  This was a Holiday card that I had made...I used Real Red, Old Olive, and Ivory cardstock from Stampin Up!  I stamped a snowflake image from SU! Snow Flurries in real red on real red, and I distressed everything in real red ink.  I also stamped 'Happy Holidays,' from the SU! Warmest Regards stamp set.  I used 1 3/4 in of Old Olive cardstock and layed over it with 1 1/2 inches of Dashing designer paper.  To finish it I wrapped it with a red eyelash yarn. 

This is definitely one of those cards that you could make within 5 minutes if you forgot that special someone at the Holidays and they sent you a card...don't ya just hate that! ;p

As always, thanks for looking and any & all comments are welcome...

Don't forget the mini-VSN on 10/15/10...very good theme!

Happy Stamping.

Roseanne

No comments: