Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2009

I took my challenge seriously!!


So, I decided to take my own challenge seriously and I made this card for a friend of mine that I have not spoken too for awhile - simply because we are both so busy.  I pulled a lot of things out of retirement to create this, but I am proud to say that although the color scheme is CASED, the cards design is an original!  I used the retired stamp set Easy Elegance for the flower - the blossom is inked in real red and the green is in garden green.  The image is stamped on SU! Shimmery White cardstock.  I stamped 'friend' using the Noteworthy stamp set, also retired.  The card is made with texturized basic gray cardstock and I used a retired basic gray designer series paper.  Finally, I added a 1/2 inch real red grosgrain ribbon - hopefully to pull it all together.  How did I do? 

As always, all comments are welcome and encouraged!  Thanks for looking and stop back soon!

Roseanne

No comments: