Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2009

I Challenge You...


Thanks so much for looking!! For this card, I embossed SU! Shimmery White cs using an embossing folder found at a local craft store. I then sponged regal rose ink around the edges, added regal rose 5/8" regal rose gross grain ribbon and the 'Thinking of you' message, which I mounted onto a oval scallop that I punched from my SU! stock of wonderful toys. I mounted the scalloped greeting onto foam adhesive to give it a little bit of a pop!

I wish I had more people to send cards like this too...I always feel as though I would look mentally off balance if I sent cards to those not expecting one - you know, like out of the blue, and not for a holiday like Mothers day, Fathers day or birthdays and stuff. What I have learned, though, is that EVERYONE LOVES TO GET AN UNEXPECTED CARD! So, if you read this and think 'I couldn't send a card Just Because', then I challenge you to send one just for that reason! You will surprise yourself with how good it feels!

No comments: